CGW Indonesia Magazine will provide its loyal advertisers with state-of-the art marketing solutions based on industry-wide standards, and dynamically participate in developing new advertising formats for websites, newsletters, social media, lead generation, tablet computers and mobile apps.
- Indonesian affluent watch collectors and young, enthusiast watch connoisseurs
- Multi-millionaires, savvy investors, well-heeled young professionals, business owners and senior managers
- Intrepid, premier class business travellers who usually stay at luxury hotels and five-star accommodations, fly with first or business class airlines, who have been at luxury cruises, or own a private aircraft and luxury cars
- VIP members at premier private clubs with leisure activities attending art auctions/gallery exhibits/antiques shows/ museums as well as attending theater, concerts, opera or performing arts
- Prolific shoppers for luxury items
- Watch professionals throughout Indonesia
- 60/40 male – to female ratio
CGW Indonesia Magazine is available at premier bookshops and newsstands in Indonesia i.e: Periplus, ak.’sa.ra, Kinokuniya, Gramedia and other retail points of sale.
The existing corps of watch aficionados as well as the next generation of watch enthusiasts and collectors will be approached in a controlled print editions to be sent free of charge to first-class and business-class lounges at selected premier Indonesian airports, suites and executive club rooms of luxury Indonesian hotels, resorts and villas, selected private banking and premier credit card organization.
CGW Indonesia Magazine will regularly supply copies for distribution at local, regional, and national events as well as the international fairs such as the annual SIHH and Baselworld fair in Switzerland and Watches & Wonders in Hong Kong.
The digital edition of CGW Indonesia Magazine can be viewed and purchased through SCOOP, Scanie, Magzter, or Rockstand Digital from your PC, Mac, Tablet, iPad, iPhone or Android and integrates search and connectivity along with other enhanced features only possible on the digital platform.
In order to rapidly enhance our subscriber base, CGW Indonesia Magazine will also implement a direct subscription promotion via our core independent retailer partners where each of selected top watch retailers will be given complimentary annual (four issues) subscriptions to forward to their preferred clients.